FYI,.... Found this Mirada when surfing C/L Only asking $650

Tucson CL.jpg

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/4680582390.html

Looks like another victim of the auto title loan hussle

Tucson CL.jpg

Last edited:

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
Ga only requires a bill of sale for cars older than 1985..Arizona must have some strict DMV rules..

R/T Mirada

Reaction score
As if summer is not bad enough out here in Phoenix, all vehicles 1966 and newer are required to be smog tested every year. Unless you get collector car insurance and then you are only suppose to drive them on a limited basis and if you let your insurance lapse, the insurance company contacts DMV and they suspend your registration. Not that I am a supporter of driving with out insurance. But if I get hit, I just know that the other person won't have a license current registration or insurance. and there won't be a damn thing I can do about it

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
As if summer is not bad enough out here in Phoenix, all vehicles 1966 and newer are required to be smog tested every year. Unless you get collector car insurance and then you are only suppose to drive them on a limited basis and if you let your insurance lapse, the insurance company contacts DMV and they suspend your registration. Not that I am a supporter of driving with out insurance. But if I get hit, I just know that the other person won't have a license current registration or insurance. and there won't be a damn thing I can do about it

Man....and I thought we had it bad here.
Anything 88 and up is terminal smog test.
That's why up here you can't get any money for a pristine 88 and up anything.

You may notice I don't own anything older than an 87.

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
oh man...that sucks I deleted ALL the smog stuff on my car. I even welded the air pump tube shut..lol...not that pumping air in to the exhaust actually reduced emissions at all. just makes numbers look better...wish I could snag that Mirada up I REALLY love how they look. When I see Mirada I see the last of the V-8 interceptors..Mad Max If I ever got one I would supercharge it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back