Chris Birdsong's youtube Aspen build

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Apparently Chris Birdsong has put together a 440 Aspen

Camtron

Reaction score
I’ve talk to this dude a hand full of times over the years and he’s always been a twat. Pretty surprised to see him with an Fbody honestly. He’s got some pretty nice support behind him these day so, I’m sure it will be another beat up looking car with $20k+ plus into like his, chargers.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
I’ve talk to this dude a hand full of times over the years and he’s always been a twat. Pretty surprised to see him with an Fbody honestly. He’s got some pretty nice support behind him these day so, I’m sure it will be another beat up looking car with $20k+ plus into like his, chargers.
He seems like a twat

Kern Dog

Reaction score
I will not watch vertical videos.

Vert mmbm.jpg

If Steve Jobs were still alive, I'd want to kick him right in the ass for making the iphone camera default to the portrait/vertical aspect ratio. EVERY computer, tablet, TV and movie screen is the other way, widescreen/horizontal.

Are our eyes like this?

VV 1.jpg

NO, they are not. DO this:

Vertical vid.gif

It looks horrible unless your recording rocket launches, skyscrapers, NBA players or a volcanic eruption. The images make it look as if the picture were taken through a mostly closed doorway.
Birdsong seems okay to me. He came up to me at Spring Fling 2022 in Van Nuys and complimented me on my 5 speed swap thread I wrote at FBBO.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score

View attachment 52027

If Steve Jobs were still alive, I'd want to kick him right in the ass for making the iphone camera default to the portrait/vertical aspect ratio. EVERY computer, tablet, TV and movie screen is the other way, widescreen/horizontal.

Are our eyes like this?

View attachment 52028

View attachment 52029

It looks horrible unless your recording rocket launches, skyscrapers, NBA players or a volcanic eruption. The images make it look as if the picture were taken through a mostly closed doorway.
Birdsong seems okay to me. He came up to me at Spring Fling 2022 in Van Nuys and complimented me on my 5 speed swap thread I wrote at FBBO.
Two right eyes stacked vertically?

Anyways, he's not a stupid guy, but there's something off. I like his videos better when he talks about the work and does the work. There's one where he couldn't go 30 seconds without mentioning Roadkill or Freiburger. Like dude, we get it, you know Freiburger, shut up about it, quit being such a twat

Justwondering

Reaction score

View attachment 52027

Are our eyes like this?

View attachment 52028

View attachment 52029

I'm just not sure where you stand on vertical videos....

LOL

JW

Back