SOLD Chrysler Imperial $500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
I can be found, most of the time, at FEBO. Long story short on this car is this. I take care of an elderly lady. Her home has been sold. This car is hers. It has a good title. It has sat for a long time. It is restorable or it is a good parts car. Her son was taking it and has changed his mind so it is going to scrap. I hate to see that happen if the car or parts can be used. It has 5, maybe 7 days, until it has to leave the property. If you need parts, let me know. I will grab a few parts off of it, if it does not sell whole. The car is in West Palm Beach, Florida. I can be reached by PM. I will only sell the car for cash when it is picked up. It can't be held. It is being sold to you for the same amount the scrap yard will give for it. It does run, but can't be driven.
Imperial 3.JPG
Imperial 1.JPG
Imperial 2.JPG

Imperial 3.JPG

Imperial 1.JPG

Imperial 2.JPG

Last edited:

72Dodge

Reaction score
If it gets parted, please grab me the passenger's side rear view mirror if you can (just the plastic and glass part that unscrews from outside the vehicle, I don't need the whole bracket that goes inside the car). I could use the windshield too, but it's too far away. Would be nice if you'd save the windshiled for someone else though if you could, they're not all that easy to come by, would be a shame for it to get lost to the crusher... same for '80-'83 Cordoba, Mirada, Imperial.

Thanks for going through the trouble to give the car or parts a chance.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
If possible (i.e. if you don't want to keep the wheels for yourself, or if somebody hasn't requested the wheels) I would like the wheel centre caps.

Kostas

Reaction score
The windshield is broken. I don't want to separate the caps from the wheels. If the car goes to scrap the wheels will stay and be used. I will check the mirrors condition.

Reaction score
The car is gone. I had no say in it and did not get to take anything off of it. Her son took $400 for it and scraped it.

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
That is sad could of been stripped for parts and brought more then $400 bucks.

72Dodge

Reaction score
That makes the seventh potential side view mirror I've missed out on LOL... it's almost become comical the bad luck I've had trying to obtain one. It's like fate snubbing it's nose at me. Too bad the wheels went to scrap too. Oh well, thanks for trying to save the car or help people out!

Reaction score
I, at least, wanted to give the car to the weekend. I found out it could stay at the place until the end of the month. I had no place to put it or I would have given the $400. If the car was parted, I could have really used the front disc brakes on my 69 vert. I'm pretty disappointed over the deal. When the dollars showed, it was gone.

Reaction score
BTW. I did put a battery in it and everything worked, including the dash. I understand they are always bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back