Circle Track Help?

racinmaniac2w

Reaction score
HI. My Name is Justin Queen from Irvona, Pennsylvania. I Currently run a Metric Chassis Dirt Pure Stock (Circle Track) Next season i have been asked to drive my Fiance's Grandfathers Plymouth Volare in the same division, i did run the car one time is year and finished 3rd. we have purchased a set of steering arms from firm feel make the car turn faster, my next question is is there any way to install torsion bars that would be equilivent to 1400 pound (RF) and 1200 pound (LF) Coils Springs? this is all new to me, so any help is greatly appreciated!! also are their ball joints to change roll center available for these cars? feel free to email me at racinmaniac2w@gmail.com

Thanks!

Justin Queen
Pure Stock Racer
Irvona, PA

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I would go back to firm feel and ask them about their torsion bars...might ride a stock one on one side and their heavy duty one on the other. Firmer feel and quicker ratio turning can be done with a 1989 Diplomat cop car steering box still available through Napa.

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Call Firm Feel, they have excellent customer srvice.
I read in Mopar Action years ago, that /6, 318 and 360 torsion bars were all the same. But the cop cars were different specs.

Can anyone confirm this?

racinmaniac2w

Reaction score
thanks guys! i just checked into that steering box, i work for napa :) i can get my hand on one for less than 120. we may have to try that. i have an email into firm feel right now, we will see what they can tell me.

ramenth

Reaction score
Call Firm Feel, they have excellent customer srvice.
I read in Mopar Action years ago, that /6, 318 and 360 torsion bars were all the same. But the cop cars were different specs.

Can anyone confirm this?

The only thing the cops saw was bigger balloon seals. Bars are the same.

Diplomat_Wagon

Reaction score
I just wound up the torsion bar adjuster on one side all the way up and the other one down a little on the Cordoba Thunder Stock car we built at the shop.

Back