Clips and Fasteners

Ele115

Reaction score
Not really a horror story, or an "I can't find it anywhere" story, not this time. On the 1st of January I went out in the shop to put the dash back together in an old Volvo I have had for years. I got close to the finish line and one of the little 7mm screw anchor clips broke. I put everything away and ordered a box from Clips and fasteners.com. They are already here! Now I have dozens of these too, a good thing as these are pretty common. Damn, I wish this happened more often! Now maybe I can break something else.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I've ordered from them many times. You have to buy a box quantity, even if you only need a couple but the prices are good and it's always nice to have extras "in stock".
Same as you, when I have ordered, the items seem to arrive sooner than physically possible.

Ele115

Reaction score
This was about $15 but these are a common item and I can't honestly act like I have ever complained about being too well stocked. It's better than constantly ordering things or shutting everything down and going to parts stores.

F body Deconstructor Jim

Reaction score
AU-VE-CO is another source for clips, fasteners, etc. , factory type stuff.
lets me put oe type bushings in the wiper arms and new door lock and latch rod clips.
100_4875.jpeg

There's a place in Syracuse, NY I used to get a lot of stuff from in the 70's-early 80's.
Still in business as far as I know. Mike Z. may still be working there.
Below...a 40 year old box of headlight adjusters.
100_4873.jpeg

Aspen500

Reaction score
I also got a crap load of the fasteners used to put the car together from Mr. G's, mainly body and suspension, etc. Think they're still around(?) Might not have technically got the same fasteners my Aspen was built with but, they LOOK like they could be original. The thought of using generic hardware store bolts was never a consideration. Nothing wrong with them, they just don't look right.

Back