Clips for Chrome trim (Volare Premier Station)

Adrian-Hamburg

Reaction score

Hi !

This is d drawing of the chrome trim clips of my Volere Premier Station.

Has anybody a clou, how to get new ones ?

Chrysler Germany has non of them.

In sweden I found a sample, but they where sold out.
I guess there are reproduction, but don´t know who made them.

( size is in millimeter )

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
I dont know if these ppl AllensFasteners would have what you need, as there are 19 pages of fasteners listed. Not knowing if your clips are metal or plastic, and with-out an actual pic of the clip to see what it actually looks like. Most ALL trim clips are avail just have to find the right fastener supply company.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Adrian..most of us don't know millimeters around here...I think there are 25.4 millimeters to an inch...:la:....Allen's fasteners had some of the stuff I used on my car....Fastenal has an automotive section on-line...and I get an email from a very big glass company called C.R. Laurence Co who has an automotive glass section..I found some for my 68 Dart...

Last edited:

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
42 mm is 1.06535694 inches , 51mm is 2.0079057 inches 30 mm is 30mm is 1.181121 inches according to my converter on my phone .

Last edited:

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
Adrian..most of us don't know millimeters around here...I think there are 25.4 millimeters to an inch...:la:....Allen's fasteners had some of the stuff I used on my car....Fastenal has an automotive section on-line...and I get an email from a very big glass company called C.R. Laurence Co who has an automotive glass section..I found some for my 68 Dart...
Jeeze I know time is money but.....

Fastenal

FastenalFleetandAuto

CRLaurenceAuto

42 mm is 1.06535694 inches , 51mm is 2.0079057 inches 30 mm is 30mm is 1.181121 inches according to my converter on my phone .
:oops: conversion wasnt the problem...lol and on a clip like that dunno if .06535694 of an inch would make any difference. A 'tag line' I have seen on some forum... "1/64th of an inch would probably make a difference in rocket science, whereas an 1/8th of an inch in building a sledge hammer probably wont..."
:read2:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Jeeze I know time is money but.....

Fastenal

FastenalFleetandAuto

CRLaurenceAuto

:oops: conversion wasnt the problem...lol and on a clip like that dunno if .06535694 of an inch would make any difference. A 'tag line' I have seen on some forum... "1/64th of an inch would probably make a difference in rocket science, whereas an 1/8th of an inch in building a sledge hammer probably wont..."
:read2:
Gee I know I didn't post the links so that you could and get your post count up....:poke:

and for Adrian heres another one..

http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score

Hi !

This is d drawing of the chrome trim clips of my Volere Premier Station.

Has anybody a clou, how to get new ones ?

Chrysler Germany has non of them.
In sweden I found a sample, but they where sold out.
I guess there are reproduction, but don´t know who made them.

( size is in millimeter )

Where exactly is that clip/clips located ?

Adrian-Hamburg

Reaction score
Hi !
I couldn´t find my sample clip anymore (for pic.)

It was sittin on the fender behind the frontwheel under the wood trim and holding the chrome trim (Premier Station Wagon)

For sure, on the doors and rearquarters are the same for teh lower chrone trim.

The hole in teh middle was cliped on the fender and the "horns" on top (wich crack, by taking the chrome trim off) are holding the chrome trim.

miradacmx

Reaction score
Mr G's Fasteners will have them. I might have some laying around. i never put the trim back on mine.

Back