SOLD Comp Cam #20-810-9

Status
Not open for further replies.

dch-65

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a small block Comp Cam #20-810-9 hydraulic roller cam for sale. The cam has less than 2000 miles on it and is in perfect condition. This is for the cam only I don't have lifters for this. Great street cam . The pictures aren't the best if you need more information PM me. $175 plus shipping from Western New York 14055
Here is a link to cam information

http://www.compcams.com/Company/CC/c...?csid=645&sb=0

Thanks for looking
Dave

20-810-9.jpg

20-810-9 A.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
Can you elaborate some more history on this cam's story? Did you go to a bigger cam and that is why you are not including the lifters with the sale?

dch-65

Reaction score
Can you elaborate some more history on this cam's story? Did you go to a bigger cam and that is why you are not including the lifters with the sale?

I guess the short would be I didn't go to something bigger. The lifters went with the 20-600-9 cam. I started out with a 20-600-9 cam which had a very rough idle and then changed to this cam. The set up it was in was 318 stroked to 390 with EDDY heads, air gap intake and 600 CFM quick fuel carb. I had a 2200 to 2400 stall convertor and 3:55 gears. I was VERY happy with this cam. Nice idle and great power. With this cam the car made 345HP at the rear wheels on a chassis dyno which I would guess would be 400+HP at the flywheel. If you take a look at the link it is accurate in my opinion. I am in the process of building an IHRA Pure Stock car so everything must be original equipment and I don't need this cam but I do need some $$ to buy parts as I find them. I plan to set the stroker motor aside for now. It's a great street motor but I want to try IHRA class racing. I'm open to offers because I would like to sell this by Sunday if possible in order to buy a set on pistons for the Pure Stocker.
Thanks
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back