coolant temp sensor location?

LSM360

Reaction score
Worst ever are the climate control tabs. Two and one is almost always broken, causing the it to be crooked.

SonOfaTomP

Reaction score
Worst ever are the climate control tabs. Two and one is almost always broken, causing the it to be crooked.
ah yes that thing. that whole side of the dash is just coming off and i really don't care to mess with it. that and the radio are kinda just jiggling around

Gary Brown

Reaction score
so my cars temp gauge has never worked (88 Gran Fury non AC) and the alternator gauge only occasionally springs to life on start up before dying seconds later. beginning to think it might need a new coolant temp sensor to fix this. car sometimes stalls during summer and can be slow to warm up in winter. as i daily the car this can be a big problem. anyone knows where its located and if it'll be a big mess to change that'd be a great help. i'm hoping i won't have to clean up a bunch of coolant during this
Which engine? 225/318

SonOfaTomP

Reaction score
Which engine? 225/318
318. honestly in these summer months the car has not overheated so i'm really thinking thats not the issue i'm seeing with my dash. i really think its the gauges themselves that are broken.

LSM360

Reaction score
As far as climate control tabs, I'm just missing part of one so I ran the screw in anyway and used foil tape which is very strong and reinforced it with some small pieces and it has held for years.

Back