cop car wheels

Ele115

Reaction score
I was more talking about the hideous wheels which are always black and usually have scorpions or skulls on them, the 18-inch long pointy lug nut covers so they can cut the homeless people's legs off when they try to panhandle too close to Bubba's beautiful Pawrstroke truck in the mall parking lot

Ele115

Reaction score
i2rv88tukyjz.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
Those were actually the one's I was talking about. Seems every truck has to have those hideous things. They say the wheels make the vehicle, they can also do the opposite. Besides, one good bump and they're bent or even cracked. "Check for vibration while driving" the R/O says, lol!

Ele115

Reaction score
That's just the picture I could find, most I see are a lot worse and the trucks are higher up, aluminum flimsy lift kits, 7,000 LEDs etc.
I see a lot of them sky high in the air, with a trailer full of lawn equipment and the wrong hitch and it's all broken loose on the side of the road and Bubba is trying to "figger" him out a solution while his friends all take shots of the mess with their phones

Ele115

Reaction score
I need to compile some of my dash/side cam footage of these spectacles some day when I have time

XfbodyX

Reaction score
I found a set on CL yesterday 4 rims and cop caps for $200, so there are still some people just wanting them gone, probably a 3 hour each way drive for me or id go get them.

Ele115

Reaction score
You could order brand new ones for a bit more than that and not have to drive all day and they wouldn't require restoration. That's just me. My time is worth a lot

Back