Dad was sneaky

slant6billy

Reaction score
141218-165514.jpg

I was going through old keys that belonged to my Dad. He passed away over 10 years ago. The key with the black handle is my 1997 SS/T Ram. The silver Ilco is a hardware store copy. Somehow my dad made a copy of my key and kept it for joyrides when I was living in Puerto Rico 14 years ago and left the truck parked. I was always wondering why I had no fuel and the Eagle GT II s were more spent upon my return home for visits. He was slick for making key copies and picking locks. I found this copy in a shoe box with old house and car keys that came from my parent's house. A Sneaky bastard for sure!

141218-165514.jpg

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Yeah, my dad was the investigator who always found me out. One story was when I was about 5 yrs old and playing in the back yard. You know how little boys will keep playing even though they REALLY have to go to the bathroom? Well, that was me. When I realized I had passed the point of no return, and I couldn't possibly make to the toilet, I went behind the garage and mortared dad's brick pile together with you know what. You can imagine my horror when dad came home from work while I was on the swing, and he marched right to the steaming bricks and shouted out my name! Boy did I get it for that one!!lol

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Getting hell, urinating and Dad......

Instantly reminded me of a story.....guess I was about 7 or 8...
We used to rent a cottage every summer and the whole family would spend a week up there. Dad had a little 14 aluminum boat with a 15 horse Evinrude.....one day my dad and I were out fishing in the boat and for some he was barking at me all day...(in hindsight he was probably hungover).....anyway I was driving the boat and he had to take a piss so he barked at me to slow it down so he could have a leak in the big plastic bottle we had as a bailer. He kneeled right down cause there were other boats around and midstream I hit the gas and he took a header.....covering himself in his own piss of course....man did I catch it for that one but it was damn funny!!

Back