FOR SALE Darth Car Needs A New Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
So make me an offer for a crazy, insane, large amount of money, and I will gladly send you a fresh, minty New Yorker filled with the freshest packrat food money can buy. :)

XfbodyX

Reaction score
I love the car myself, id dump on of my f-s in a minute but we all know the resale value on a fmj cars is not the best.

I think some outside the fmj world feel money/builds/time put in a fmj car or project nets less of a return for each dollar spent so we get the downside like we see here.

Too bad we cant get the nos parts guys to see this that there parts prices dont add up so imo they can take them to the grave or get more in step.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
(Bump) Just stirring the pot to bring this thread back to the top for some of our new folks to see. It's Friday night cruise in season, and you would like great stylin' in this classy ride to your favorite burger joint.

JohnRogers

Reaction score
(Bump) Just stirring the pot to bring this thread back to the top for some of our new folks to see. It's Friday night cruise in season, and you would like great stylin' in this classy ride to your favorite burger joint.
Posted this back up on Fakebook in the Mopar M, J, F & R Body Fan page. It's got over 5,000 members, GLWS.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Thank you for the assistance JohnRogers. It never hurts to have to much exposure, as long as you have a high enough SPF level sun screen. :)

I thought you were already in the know on this one Billy. Thank you for the kind words about Darth Car.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Thank you for the assistance JohnRogers. It never hurts to have to much exposure, as long as you have a high enough SPF level sun screen. :)

I thought you were already in the know on this one Billy. Thank you for the kind words about Darth Car.
I've been consumed with work and some family stuff, so my activity here and A&V has backed off. Trying to get on more.

old yellow 78

Reaction score
What's not to love about this car? It looks absolutely new in this pic. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't sold yet. The black paint is perfect for the body style, and the red interior sets it off very nicely!

front-jpg.jpg

"Your limo is waiting sir". :cool:

img_20181020_120804829_hdr-jpg.jpg

img_20181020_120828254_hdr-jpg.jpg

brotherGood

Reaction score
Those fender mounted turn signal indicators though

Seriously though, I've seen this car in person and it's one of the cleanest Ms I've seen to date.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
You are just amazed how something so mundane from your parts bin added that extra class to something in need of just the right item. I could not have done it without you buddy.

You are going to get those gremlins exercised from your AHB, and have a super fun machine!

brotherGood

Reaction score
Yeah, I had pulled them from the Aspen and they were just taking up space anymore.

I'm hoping to get out there this weekend and prep the new axle and get the oil changed and what not..then possibly even drop it off for the axle rebuild/swap...then I'll probably end up parking the DD for the summer.

Camtron

Reaction score
I wish my Fifth Ave was this clean. Great looking car. If I had the extra cash I’d swoop it up in a heartbeat.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words Camtron!

From the picture your machine looks pretty nice.

Somebody just needs to make me an offer I cant refuse so they can drive Darth Car away.
father.jpg

Oldiron440

Reaction score
Maybe after all this time a price adjustment is in order?

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Bump :) Just stirring the pot. Any new interested lookers? :) Oh wait I want buyers!

Darth-Car

Reaction score
When it comes to pricing, I am well below the national average, and I can truly tell a buyer my 5 digit odometer is 130000 miles. I'm not trying to shade this as a 30000 mile car. -Darned Flippers!
flip1604.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back