Dirty Grapefruit Margarita for Valentines Day

Trey

Reaction score
The wife really likes margaritas, thanks for the recipe. Personally, I only drink bourbon with some ice, preferably Four Roses but Wild Turkey is also a favorite. Anyone else imbibe? If so, what's your poison?

Last edited:

Aspen500

Reaction score
Yeah, wish I could say the same thing about smoking:( Stupidly started in high school. At the time, it was thing to do and seemed like everyone smoked. Working on righting that error and am making some slow progress.
Never really drank all that much but the last time I drank, I was about 21 and had maybe a couple few too many one night. The next day I was SO sick, I made a vow to never drink again, and I never did.

Trey

Reaction score
I rarely drink any sodas, if I'm thirsty it's tea or water but I drink a lot of black coffee in the morning and occasionally in the evening if it's really cold out.

Aspen500, good luck with quitting smoking, it's tough. I quit over 25 years ago but I still crave one from time to time. Without a doubt the hardest habit to break for me.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Since I don't drink coffee either, the Diet Dr Pepper (and Diet Dew at work since that's what the boss stocks the fridge with for us and,,,,,it's free, lol) is my caffeine fix. There are occasional times when I "need" a Monster but try to not drink it too often.

Justwondering

Reaction score
I'll admit that usually 2 times a year I have a margarita ...
although this year, it will be 3 since we had the Valentines Grapefruit Margarita.

I have a regular margarita on my birthday
I have a regular margarita on my wedding anniversary.

other than that, I gave up soda pop (dr. pepper) couple of years ago.
Carbonated water (cause I like the fizz, hot tea, unsweetened cold tea, are my choice of drinks.

Never liked the smell of cigarettes so I never started down that path.

JW

Aspen500

Reaction score
Never liked the smell of cigarettes so I never started down that path.

JW

You are a smart woman! If I could go back and change just one thing, and ONLY one thing, it would be to never try that first cigarette. There's a lot of things I'd want to change but that is the THE one that would be it.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Had to give up my Mt. Dew, but Dr. said try coffee. I have found a way to make that palatable. The rest of my life is devoted to milk, and grape juice.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I can't stand regular soda, only sugar free stuff. As for milk,,,,,,,,,,,gives me a gut ache. So does grape juice for that matter.:(

Back