Disgusting Delicacies

My imp

Reaction score
My mom swore by these for years! Peanut Butter, Miracle Whip, & Kraft American Cheese. Or, potato chips sandwiches.

My imp

Reaction score
Potato chip sandwiches are good. Tried the other one; while unique, not quite to my tastes. When in a hurry, I used to put an entire supper (pork or beef roast, vegetables, & mash potatoes to hold the whole mess together) between two slices of bread.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Turkey dinner sandwich....
Leftover turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and a shot of gravy on nice fresh gushy bread.....mmmmm.......

My imp

Reaction score
Sounds good! Sounds like a pre-cursor to hot pockets! W/O the sex! Did you see that the other day? What are they teaching these young'uns?

My imp

Reaction score
Some idiot college student was knocking the bottom out of a hot pocket & decided to share it with the world on twitter. He's suspended from twitter, but he's surprised. He says what else is the Internet for, but for college educated idiots to screw their hot pockets! I'll bet his parents are so proud! So glad to see that their investment in his "higher" education isn't being wasted! But, look on the bright side, at least he's not reproducing; & depending on the wattage & time, he's practicing "safe" sex?

Back