Do you have worn door hinges? Let me rebuild them for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

res1vw21

Reaction score
Contact seller
As some of you know I rebuild door hinges for people, recently I have had to change my methods a little due to parts supply but it is for the best because now they are stronger and better then ever before!

Pricing is as follows for any standard mopar: A,B,E,F please email for pricing on any thing else.

$70 a side (top and bottom) or $130 both sides (top and bottom) + $15 shipping for the return ride. $50 core charge will be added if bought outright.

What you get for your money:

• Media blasted clean
  • Epoxy primer in your choice of gray or flat black or left bare
  • New pins in all hinges
  • New brass bushings on both top hinges
  • Star wheels removed, repaired and reinstalled
  • Springs repaired
  • Assembled and and sent back to you labeled for position

The reason they are not greased is so you can paint them to match your car then use a spray lube type grease for long life.

Paypal Preferred, Money order is accepted.

Thanks a bunch
-Ross-

r2.jpg

r1.JPG

r3.JPG

r4.JPG

r6.JPG

res1vw21

Reaction score
Another set of A body ones waiting to be shipped out! (they were just painted hence why the pins and bushings aren't in the uppers yet)

march3rd2.jpg

march3rd3.jpg

march3rd4.jpg

march3rd5.jpg

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Ross thanks for finally posting this...I myself will get you some pairs off of both cars eventually...Eric

res1vw21

Reaction score
I am about to get some more cores and would be happy to build a set and send them too you.

when I receive your cores back I refund the core price.

res1vw21

Reaction score
Please Read:

I need to update my add, but due to rising material costs and demand I am now charging $200 + $15 shipping a set. I am also doing them once a month on a weekend (usually the last weekend of the month)

I will still be offering the core exchange program ($75 fully refundable within 3 months) but we need to talk to make sure I have cores in stock for your vehicle.

For the B body people I now offer '71-'74 hinges kinda. The '75+ ones are a direct bolt on and a superior design, but you will need to provide cores as people have bought all mine and not returned the cores.

These are superior hinges folks, I take them all the way apart and fix everything including the detent and redo the uppers, both things that other hinge re-builders don't do. These also come back painted in gray dp50 epoxy primer so they won't rust and can be quickly scuffed and painted body color.

Also for an additional $5 I will include two strips of 3m strip calk that goes around the bolt holes and seals them better then the factory sealer.

Thanks -Ross-

res1vw21

Reaction score
Thank you! I actually did a set of FMJ's today as well as a set for a '69 Dart. I need to update the pics as they are now even better.

F body Deconstructor Jim

Reaction score
I dont think he is doing the hinges any more. Last time I remember him posting he was talking about starting a non-automotive business and would be too busy...I think. I could be wrong though...it happens from time to time :icon_winkle:

Badasspen

Reaction score
Ross, are you still up in Kirkland? I am looking for some parts for a new project and I need my hinges done too. Thanks Jimbo.

Sedanman

Reaction score
I'm happy with the ones you did for me. I have a bunch of a body cores if you need some. I will need another set rebuilt sometime for my other car.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
He is brewing beer now. Doubt he has time left for hinges anymore. If I was brewing beer I wouldn't be making any profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back