Fender flare and spoiler opinions and options available

BeesInBeards

Reaction score
I'm interested in adding some "flair" to my '78 Volare. I've done a decent amount of searching forums and the internet in general and I'm not coming up with a lot of useful information.

So I thought I should ask here, where else? Obvious in hindsight, really.

As far as I can tell, no one is manufacturing or selling the wheel arch fender flares for Super Coupes, is that right? I've found the lower flares in a few places, but I don't exactly care for them. Have any of you found them someplace, or have found a universal kit that fits with a weekend hackers ability to modify?

What have you found for rear spoiler options? There's an eBay seller selling a one piece spoiler that looks pretty good, does anyone have any experience with ShowCarsRob out of Canada?

Finally, I'd like to add a front chin spoiler, is my only factory option the 3 piece? That is also available from the same eBay seller. Any universal options that you've used or are aware of? I'd prefer a one piece, but what works, works.

My hope here is that someone else years ago had the same ideas, and has done all the leg work for me and can rain down precious knowledge and recommendations. Otherwise, I guess I'll find out how far I can stretch generous return policies during my hunt!

Thanks for reading, I appreciate your time even if you don't reply.

Back