Flipping a Rusty Aspen reappears for sale in less than a month

slant6billy

Reaction score
My original thread:
http://www.forfmjbodiesonly.com/classicmopar/threads/79-aspen-4-sale.4375/

the seller dropped it to $750 and then here ya go,

New Seller:

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/5324194830.html

So the dude must have addressed the frame rail on the driver side and the hole on the pass over axle frame and the iso clamp leaving the game. 1700 in tint, rattle can window sticker. The radiator leaked - is that fixed?

I don't want to trash the seller, but it had way too much work to flip this soon in my humble opinion. So I apologize, but I was willing to throw time at this, but a month is some hell of a wrencher. That's fast boys

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Here you need an inspection or we call it 'safety check' each time a car is licensed in another name.

Like to see the inspection on that.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Here you need an inspection or we call it 'safety check' each time a car is licensed in another name.

Like to see the inspection on that.
Pennsylvania will flunk you for rust. The car came out of Maryland. The seller last month had not changed the title from the Maryland owner. The current seller doesn't tags/ plates on it- sounds like it is still on the Maryland title. NJ does not have safety inspections, they test emissions only

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Hey. At least it's bondo.
They're getting too lazy up here to even do that. I've seen more than a few duct tape cars.

slant6billy

Reaction score
The car is a parts car. There would have been profit to be made - honest profit, by parting it out. Gator and I though of throwing a number at the older seller and taking all the good the car had to offer and making it worthy donor parts. However now, with the Flash in the pants flipper, the car will never go to better uses

Gator

Reaction score
Hey slant6 it's back they lowered price to a g note.one day sale

Back