SOLD For sale 1978 Chrysler LeBaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

efriedrich

Reaction score
He's done a pile of work on it and I can't believe he's letting it go so cheap.

About a year ago my wife and I sold our place in the boonies and move closer to the city to get in a better school system. Now I don't have a building any longer just a two car garage so I had to thin the herd and get rid of some toys. I was keeping my Barracuda in a climate controlled storage facility but they kept raising the rates so I decided to bring in home thus costing the LeBaron its stable. Its been sitting outside for a couple of weeks which is to bad for this car since it deserves better. I don't want to pay a big storage bill for it and I don't want to just stuff it in a cheap barn storage with a dirt floor and rodents going to town on it which brings me to this. I know it sounds weird but I was hoping for a better life for this M (lol) than to let it sit somewhere and rot or let someone just get it and beat it to death which we know at almost 40 years old wouldn't take long.

72Dodge

Reaction score
I'd pick it up in a heartbeat if I had the room for it too. I have nearly twice this into the Mirada already and it's not even on the road yet.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
If you don't want it to get beat on, raise the price. People WILL beat on it at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back