FOR SALE: Parting out a 1980's Plymouth Gran Fury Police Car Mopar 318 Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

66340sedan

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I have been dragging my feet but got a bunch of stuff pulled today like the dash cluster, gauges, switches, controls, the one good tail light, hood latch and release cable, nice washer bottle, rear fender corner extensions. The front bumper filler looks ok, not busted but bent a little where the gurad hit it when the bumper was pushed in a little, should flatten out. Rear fillers look good too, just have to remove the bumper to get at the screws for the side fillers and the one top screw on each side that holes the upper filler.

66340sedan

Reaction score
I still saved my PM's and will reply (here and on FABO) to them in order if I had pulled those parts. Thanks for your patience guys!!

66340sedan

Reaction score
Sale pending on the woodgrain dash bezel, oil pressure gauge and rear window defrost switch combo

65 Dartman

Reaction score
Hey Keith - How's the dash wiring harness? I'm modding a J Body harness for use in my Dart wagon and need some more wiring. I'd guess they didn't change color codes or wiring sizes.

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
Let me know when you get the payment for the gauge and bezel- figure you've gotten it by now, but you've probably been busy.

cjd1963

Reaction score
Hi, I would be interested in the engine, carb to pan and the trans. Have a price in mind? Thanks, Craig.

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
Got the bezel, gauge, hardware, and I believe the gauge light. No damage, no fuss- thanks Keith!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back