Frank Sinatra cassette console

Status
Not open for further replies.

My imp

Reaction score
Contact seller
Does anyone have a Frank Sinatra floor console? It's not for a resto, so it doesn't need to be perfect. I just want to use it to conceal a CD player. I'm not sure if it is deep enough though. I'm using the (2) piece Infinity AM/FM/Cassette-CD out of an '88 LeBaron convertible. The head unit mounts in the dash fine, but I need something to put the CD into without giving it the under dash 8-Track look of the late '60's-early '70's. I also have a factory disc changer, but don't relish the thought of getting into the trunk every time I want something other than the discs in the deck. Will this even work? I've only seen the thing in the sales brochure, and don't know much about it. It will more than likely get replaced when I put the floor shift/console in that I just purchased from Scott, but if it fits, it stays. Thank you, Larry

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
damn i bet finding one of 271 cars is hard they didnt sell that great of was the option expencive? just got done reading all about it. i wouldnt mind having that cross hatch leatch case with 16 sinatra 8tracks.

My imp

Reaction score
Console

Tell you what, I find the console, the tapes are yours. I thought they came in cassette or 8 track. If you heard that 1 note of garbled music, you had 3 milliseconds to pull that tape before you sacrificed it to the tape Gods. You couldn't even get pissed & wing it out the window because you had to get the tape off the capstan first. Ep's, 8 track's, cassettes, cd's, digital, dvd's, infotainment centers, what's next? Thanks for reminiscing, Larry

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
yes i think cassette or 8 track ur right sinatra is great im young but love some of his big hits, lady luck,fly me to the moon......ect i actually have many of his records

not gonna ware a sinatra t shirt around town all day though

My imp

Reaction score
I'm a Tony Bennet fan myself. That man has one of the best voices I have ever heard. He keeps packing them in. He has has fans from the proverbial "8 to 80" and older. He could sing in any era & be a hit. Many a mattress mambo has been performed with this cat on the turn table! What a talent! He needs to lose the toupee, maybe a TB tribute, an LS 'Doba w/fake convertible top!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back