FOR SALE Gas Tank - FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke5A

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm having a fuel tank made for the car with a fuel pump and baffling for the EFI, so, don't need the tank. It was replaced 15 years ago and still looks like new due to the car never seeing winter. If you can come and get it, it's yours. I'm probably going to keep the sender as I had modified it to accept 3/8" pickup.

Located in Macomb County, Michigan.

Duke5A

Reaction score
I hope you post lots of details about your new tank!

Sure will, I have a project thread going and that is where it'll go. A local custom radiator shop is going to make it for me out of 1/8" aluminum plate. Fuel pump will be inside with baffling and it'll be narrowed to allow 3" exhaust on either side out to the bumper.

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
...I'm probably going to keep the sender as I had modified it to accept 3/8" pickup...

Whaatttt???? What you donna hang onto that thing for Mark??? (evil grin while sensing an opportunity to talk him into letting it go)

Yeah, my gas tank is probably in as good of a shape as yours, so I applaud your give-away and hope someone picks it up, awesome act on your part for the hobby.

But...if you honestly change your mind on that pick-up by all means I'lll happily take that off of your hands.

Duke5A

Reaction score
Whaatttt???? What you donna hang onto that thing for Mark??? (evil grin while sensing an opportunity to talk him into letting it go)

Yeah, my gas tank is probably in as good of a shape as yours, so I applaud your give-away and hope someone picks it up, awesome act on your part for the hobby.

But...if you honestly change your mind on that pick-up by all means I'lll happily take that off of your hands.

Well, right now it is at the shop. If they guy ends up not have to use anything off of it it's yours.

20180512_150652.jpg

20180512_173910.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back