got it in the 12's

polish aviator

Reaction score
pretty happy to run 12.83 @ 104 MPH last weekend at lebanon valley,almost put the car up for sale,but,last weekend was so much FUN![video]http://www.facebook.com/ajax/flash/expand_inline.php?context=timelineSingle&max_heigh t=403&max_width=403&playertype=permalink&target_di v=uqy45wh13&v=3886376675950[/video]
Pictures 013.jpg
:icon_super:

Pictures 013.jpg

Last edited:

polish aviator

Reaction score
ok.the set up is pretty much the basic stuff we have always done.360 LA +.040 w/kb107's,p5007140 magnum r/t heads,a999 trans built by Guitar Jones from F.A.B.O.,coan converter,8 1/4 w/ 3.55's,super stock springs,(p3690456,p3690457)r80457 holley carb converted to dual feed,fed by a moroso high vol.mechanical pump,on top of an M1 dual plane water heated magnum conversion intake....whew!...what else??!!??ummm..turbo-action street manual valve body,hooker 5115 headers modified to fit around the steering rag joint,manual steering box,help from wildcat salvage finding the aspen manual steering shaft was HUGE!manual brakes from an old taxi I found in bunnell FL. The short block was on its way to be scrapped when I saved it from the metal recyclers. It was in a shed in St.Augustine during a storm and got water soaked. I used Evapo-Rust to fix the corrosion-it really works AS ADVERTISED!! Tommy Eufemia at Bad attitude Engines machined the short block,Ritchie Forbes at Forbes Automotive modified the heads to work right (pushrod tunnel clearance issues) and Reher-Morrison came to the rescue with the A-788 epoxy to fix to crappy head casting that chrysler produced.It took around 12 years to engineer,and,scrounge the parts and funds together.

Back