Graveyard Carz should have a cartoon

Demonracer

Reaction score
Mark is a total "TOOL", if he treated me as he does his staff I would probably end up in jail for assault.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I've never seen the show. Not sure what channel it's on other than it must be one I don't have. I have heard that guy's a dick though.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Its on Discovery Velocity. Its not like you have missed anything seriously worth watching. When Mark Worman is not on, some of the people doing the work may be worth your time.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I've never seen that option on the program guide (DISH), even if I choose "ALL CHANNELS". Doesn't sound like I'm missing anything anyways.

80mirada

Reaction score
I cant stand that dickhead, as for velocity there are some really good shows. I watch from Motor Trend online, the Roadkill shows, Engine Masters, Hot Rod Garage and Garage Squad are really good. Graveyard Cars makes me want to scream

Aspen500

Reaction score
Sort of related but not really,,,,,,,,,,,,anyone know what happened to the Power Block? A while back "History channel is the new home of the Power Block". It was on there (Saturday morning I think) for a few weeks and then, poof, gone. Now the only car type show they have is "Counting Cars" over and over and over...................I guess it's OK in small doses but not a show I usually watch.

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
We used to get power block and the different car shows years ago.. then it disappeared from whatever channel I watched it on or the times the shows I actually wanted to watch were constantly changing so I gave up on them. Plus they started to do projects that would cost instane prices for the parts so I was getting tired of it anyway.
I watch Graveyard Carz on motor trend ondemand. But I agree that Mark is annoying and if it wasn't a show about mopars I would have lost interest in it too. His stupidity was toned down a bit the last season.

slant6billy

Reaction score
I'm not too much of the fan of any scripted reality show(Like Graveyard). The last 20 years we got bombarded with all kinds of phony drama shows. Everything from MTV Real World, Jersey Shore, to my 600 pound life and anything "Real Housewives of........." All garbage. The car hobby shows started going that way years ago. The cartoon was a different thing, but way better than the norm. The Auction shows (Mecum and Barrett Jackson) are complete waste of time. I'm just wonder when the TV networks run out of this lame material and just are forced to broadcast something of substance. The modern writers and producers are weak on talent and skills. They seem to have to redo or remake some already crappy movie and shows to make them more crappy.

80mirada

Reaction score
I get sick of the scripted ones. The new season of Hot Rod Garage they started doing parody "drama" for the commercial breaks, and it is pretty funny

Aspen500

Reaction score
I'm not too much of the fan of any scripted reality show(Like Graveyard). The last 20 years we got bombarded with all kinds of phony drama shows. Everything from MTV Real World, Jersey Shore, to my 600 pound life and anything "Real Housewives of........." All garbage. The car hobby shows started going that way years ago. The cartoon was a different thing, but way better than the norm. The Auction shows (Mecum and Barrett Jackson) are complete waste of time. I'm just wonder when the TV networks run out of this lame material and just are forced to broadcast something of substance. The modern writers and producers are weak on talent and skills. They seem to have to redo or remake some already crappy movie and shows to make them more crappy.
ANY show on TLC. Remember when TLC stood for "The Learning Channel"? I haven't watch a single thing on there for a long, long time. As long as I've got DIY Network and Science Channel, I'm pretty much happy.:cool:

MoparDan

Reaction score
I'm with you, "reality" tv :rolleyes:

Back