Hard To Find These Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have been searching and searching for several weeks now at local junk yards in my home town and online without any luck. I am in need of the chrome control knob in the dash that operates the head lights. I am in need of the chrome knob in the dash that operates the windshield wiper. I also need the fuse panel cover in the lower dash compartment. If you have any of these items and they will fit my 1977 Dodge Aspen 2 Door Coupe please pm with information in regards too. Thank You.

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
I tried to pm him but the web site wont let me. Could you by any chance pass it on to him Captain. Thank You.

greymouser7

Reaction score
I have been searching and searching for several weeks now at local junk yards in my home town and online without any luck. I am in need of the chrome control knob in the dash that operates the head lights. I am in need of the chrome knob in the dash that operates the windshield wiper. I also need the fuse panel cover in the lower dash compartment. If you have any of these items and they will fit my 1977 Dodge Aspen 2 Door Coupe please pm with information in regards too. Thank You.

the wiper switch is different between some cars. I might have the headlight chrome knob-I am busy this week as I have several days of duty this week (am on duty today)

marty mopar

Reaction score
3747100 wiper knob NOS
3747044 headlight switch knob NOS or used

have both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back