Hemi RT aspen Wagon

hemijoe

Reaction score
now i need to find the fender skirts and front spoiler and the car body is done till paint next year

hemijoe

Reaction score
found that one and also one for 189 bucks on ebay also but no rear portions

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
every thing came in fine just the headlight switch was no good so i used my original with the new face plate and i found your cluster its yours no charge

Excellent!
I'll have to get my butt over there again soon. I miss your wagon already. :D

7T8 Custom

Reaction score
He also makes the rear spoiler not that it would work on a wagon.

clones 043.jpg

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
I would like to get some decals and modify them (i.e.: '86 440, etc.) - which is why you have my interest.

Someone else made this sticker but quit making it before I had a chance to obtain one.
emissionsdec.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I would like to get some decals and modify them (i.e.: '86 440, etc.) - which is why you have my interest.

Someone else made this sticker but quit making it before I had a chance to obtain one.
View attachment 15868

If you have a hi res version of that image and give me the size you want I may be able to make a little extra magic.

SirRalliart

Reaction score

View attachment 15868

The R/T Garage, home of the Rev-n-nator, has these "emissions" decals. I have one, but can't figure out where to put it as the radiator support is too narrow.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to start a new thread about decals. No need hijack this thread more than necessary.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
The R/T Garage, home of the Rev-n-nator, has these "emissions" decals. I have one, but can't figure out where to put it as the radiator support is too narrow.

I would put a tag like that on the fender well, next to the metal, body code, build tag.

hemijoe

Reaction score
So capt this is what i have been working on this was a bond on and i converted it to bolt on a lot of work but i wont have to deal with cracking

100_2275.JPG

100_2276.JPG

Back