Hey Man Is That A Nova !

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
So figured I would cut the yard today considering it has rained here at home for the last week. Had to pull the Aspen out of garage to get to the mower. Kid drives by and says hey man cool looking Nova you have there I have one just like it. I was like hmm you ain't got one like this. It isn't a Nova. Its a Dodge. He said really and I said yeah you wanna race. He replied No and drove off. Who says we don't get respect Lol. :toothy10:

Last edited:

slant6billy

Reaction score
Superb ! The only option the nova had over the Mopar F body was the rear hatch trunk/ window combo. Hell, I just call it a "mopar" and ........ wow, you think I said "Go-F-Off". "Mopar Chevy Smasher" or for the Mustang crowd and my favorite: Mopar Horse Killer"

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
The ones I get all the time are....
Nice Caddy......as you can see they both start with C.

index-38.jpg

And of course.....
Hey man.....love your Lincoln.

2014-03-30 15.14.38.jpg

Wrong again......

index-38.jpg

2014-03-30 15.14.38.jpg

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
The thing that made me laugh was the young guy didn't even ask what engine I had just assumed at looking at the rear of the car that it was some kind of racer Nova. Either way he didn't seem to want any. We have a bunch of teenagers around here where I live and they always crack me up. Most seem to know it all around here and in reality they have no clue. In honesty I have owned a few Nova's in my life time and I have never confused them with each other. Lets face it. Not only are Dodges Bigger. But we are also Badder Lol.

Last edited:

aspen77rt

Reaction score
So figured I would cut the yard today considering it has rained here at home for the last week. Had to pull the Aspen out of garage to get to the mower. Kid drives by and says hey man cool looking Nova you have there I have one just like it. I was like hmm you ain't got one like this. It isn't a Nova. Its a Dodge. He said really and I said yeah you wanna race. He replied No and drove off. Who says we don't get respect Lol. :toothy10:

There it is.:hello2:

Back