How many other forums do you frequent or are a member of?

ramenth

Reaction score
Besides here, I frequent forebodiesonly and forbbodiesonly.

Memberships include, though rarely posting on, forabodiesonly, fortrucksonly, dippy.org, and ford-trucks.com

brotherGood

Reaction score
Don't really frequent anything without being a member. But, I'm at dippy.org, here, aspenandvolare.com, and rav4world.com I also used to be a member on the peavey forums, but haven't needed it in a while..Lol

ramenth

Reaction score
forgot to mention I happen to have the same screenname on all the forums I've signed up for. So if you see Ramenth out and about it's probably me. lol

efriedrich

Reaction score
FABO, For FMJO, Dippy, Challengertalk, and PTCrew I belong to a few others but I only post on these five.

Yellowdart69

Reaction score
FABO, The Pickuptruck Forum, Chrysler Minivan Fan Club and Chrysler Sebring Convertible Club. I'm Yellowdart69, on all of them.

72Dodge

Reaction score
FABO, FBBO, dippy, Aspen&Volare, Moparts and another one I forget, but I pretty much only frequent and post on FABO and here.

alf44

Reaction score
here,aspen/volare.garage journal ,,slant 6 .org.. and i to use same name in all.

slant6billy

Reaction score
I lost track. I joined several Jeep for my previous 94 grand cherokee, several Ram & dodge truck for my SS/T. I had not gone on them in years. So currently here and Aspen Volare. I think I joined Moparts and logged on like 3 times. I like how FMJ is structured- so I hang out here. "And not just to see what the Capt'n post next"

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I lost track. I joined several Jeep for my previous 94 grand cherokee, several Ram & dodge truck for my SS/T. I had not gone on them in years. So currently here and Aspen Volare. I think I joined Moparts and logged on like 3 times. I like how FMJ is structured- so I hang out here. "And not just to see what the Capt'n post next"

Dang....I better come up with something good... :drunken_smilie:

brotherGood

Reaction score
I think the capt could probably have his own forum. I know on dippy, he's a serial poster. IIRC, his daily count is like 11 per day..and that's just average of total posts vs. total days between join and present.

I remember when he joined..I've watched him blossom into what he is now. Brings a tear to your eye, to watch em grow up right in front of you. :icon_cry:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I think the capt could probably have his own forum. I know on dippy, he's a serial poster. IIRC, his daily count is like 11 per day..and that's just average of total posts vs. total days between join and present.

I remember when he joined..I've watched him blossom into what he is now. Brings a tear to your eye, to watch em grow up right in front of you. :icon_cry:

ROTFLMAO!!!!

I do have a reputation.....
Like I said....I joined here before dippy.
I think it's a safe bet that I'll surpass my count over there before long.

Back