I love my car !!!!

10secRR

Reaction score
Been working on other stuff and it's been a little cold lately so the car has been sitting for a little while. Moved everything around and pulled the car outside today. Said what the hell I will take it for a little ride. Eased it around the block and then took it a little further out. When comming back home I stopped at a intersection and when I took off I just burped the gas a little in first into second gear. WOW I forgot how a 10 second car felt on the street. I eased my butt back home and closed the garage. Was fun though...

slant6billy

Reaction score
I'm loving your car too. HAHA. Now mine won't idle worth shit. When I put it away last Sunday she didn't want to stay running in gear. I adjusted my trans cable and now much worse. Ran out of good lighting, so it will have to wait until tomorrow. I did help a neighbor get his ram van going. I was going see if he'd sell it for parts. I found out he is in dire times and is really needing help with things. So gett'n his van going was my good deed. Sorry to Jack the thread. I Still love your car though, man.

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
It's always nice when you can plop down in the seat, go for a ride, and it just reminds you of what/why you love that car

10secRR

Reaction score
Sometimes you have a tendancy to forget what these cars were ment to do. You clean , polish , wax and repeat so much it's hard to find time to drive them..

super77se

Reaction score
worthless_thread.gif

10secRR

Reaction score
Nothing in motion lately but here is a few of when I got it mostly back together..

4-IMG_1358.jpg

7-IMG_1361.jpg

6-IMG_1360.jpg

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
Not to many around has the capability of driving their 10 sec cars on the street... And yes they are fun when its possible to do so.....

BTW great looking car, love the stance.

10secRR

Reaction score
Not to many around has the capability of driving their 10 sec cars on the street... And yes they are fun when its possible to do so.....

BTW great looking car, love the stance.

Thanks for the complement,, I had to detune the engine to make it a little more streetable , But all I do when I get to the track is back it off the trailer. No changing tires or taking mufflers off. Basically run exactly what it runs on the street.. I could go with some nicer heads and better exhaust and run a little faster , but I like it like it is...

Back