9secRR

Reaction score
The smell of race gas

The small of burnt rubber

The sound of open headers

Summer is to short up here.

kitcar43

Reaction score
yeah i know what you mean our last day of racing was dec 1st just when i get both cars running good the end of the season comes well more things to do to both cars hope i get everything i am wanting to update done before the season opens again, the last 2 years my GTX has been apart for repairs got it back together in november for 2 test and tunes. the wife got to make one pass before the season was over ,we went to do a couple shakedown passes on her car,the guy that owns the track my supposed buddy put test and tune cars off until he got the racing done we got tired after 7 hours and went home,oh well i guess i will be at our other track alot more next year

9secRR

Reaction score
You are lucky to race in December. My racing season starts at the end of may if it doesn't rain and is done end of September. The odd time I get a pass in the first week of October.

Dago Red

Reaction score
Take A Whiff Of This

Racing season is rapidly approaching.

This was just too nice not to share.

Volare Stock Car.jpg

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
i miss the smell of rubber aswell,this was the other day when it was nicer but about low 50's all day.

Last edited by a moderator:

slant6billy

Reaction score
The good times a roll'n. The Cragers on my van are nice and pitted on the dish lip. Usually put on the factory steelies, but tempted fate and the salt trucks. We only got around 2 inches unlike my New England friends. Give me 50 degrees quick.

Back