I Need A Complete Set Of Seat Belts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Contact seller
Anybody know where I can find or locate a complete seat belt setup for a 1977 Dodge Aspen 2 Door Coupe. I am preferring black nylon if possible. If you have to part with please pm me the asking price information and pictures. Thank You.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Roadrunninmark found 2 coupes in a Georgia bone yard. One was a 78 or 9. And the other was an 80 He is a wee bit closer to you than I am. I know 3 coupes in a "U pull it" near me. I'm off next week and could make a run at it.

Shame of it. I have shoulder belts from a red aspen and then a bunch from various colors.

There is a green volare coupe near my work at Century Auto on 61st street in Phila. It may have a full set that are black - I don't think they were green and can't make em out in my photos. I need a good day of junk'n to get in the Christmas spirit

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
My wife cleaned the garage out the other day ago and threw a box out by accident that I had my seat belts in. I should be pissed about it but I am not things happen sometimes. Sometimes one just needs to bite his lip. But the problem is finding a complete set of belts for a F body coupe isn't always easy. Especially a set of black ones. I have went to several U pull its where I live and not a seat belt one I have been able to find. Kinda holds me up on my carpet install and getting the seats in now. If anyone has a complete set please pm me with a asking price. Thank You.

Last edited:

DCAspen

Reaction score
76-77 seat belts are different than 78-80

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Yes I sent Jim several emails no response he might be off for the holidays.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Or herding in some more cars from somewhere.
I'm sure you'll here from him...
I know though....it's a drag to be in a holding pattern.
Hopefully soon....

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Yeah up here the law loves people who do not wear seat belts. And I don't like giving away money. Funny I was looking online pretty much all night you can get seat belts for just about any other Dodge or Plymouth but when it comes to a F body it isn't a easy thing to accomplish. Yeah I have a list for Jim when ever I can catch him.

slant6billy

Reaction score
I had joined an FMJ &R Mopar Facebook group the other day. I'm not sure if you are on it, but I posted the need for your black seatbelts for a 76/77 coupe there too. Now everyone does not need to call me William to break my balls. HA HA HA

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Buckets or bench seat? If bench is it a 60/40 bench or standard center split?

1977 Dodge Aspen 2 Door Coupe with bench seat. Could you be a little more specific I am not familiar with the difference in the two Jim. Thank You.

1003141113 (1).jpg

Last edited:

F body Deconstructor Jim

Reaction score
The one in your picture is a "standard" bench seat. The 60/40 bench is really two bucket seats with the seat bottom of the drivers seat being 60% of the total width and seperate from but touching the seat bottom of the ps seat bottom which is the other 40% of the total width. Fold down armrest between the two seat backs pivoting on/attached to the drivers side bottom. Clear as mud, right?:evil6:

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
It had cheap buckets in it I took them out and re did the floor panel and then found a bench seat to replace the buckets that were in it. Do you have any black seat belts that will fit it? I am needing the front retractable both sides and the front center belts and also the rear center belts. I have the rear retractable both parts and they are black. Another issue is I do not have the headrest's that go with this bench seat. Thank You.

Last edited:

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
I have the rear and front center small belts but still need the two front retractable sides if you can find them. It is okay on the head rest I will run it without them. The seats are nice enough. Thank You.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back