If I were to ever win the Lottery, this is what I would do.

David Clark

Reaction score
If I were to ever win the Lottery, this is what I would do. I loved the Wing Cars. I'd so do this to my 74 Roadrunner in a heartbeat.

71 Superbird.

80 Lebaron Coupe

Reaction score
Before I watched the video,
I said to myself, the last year for a superbird was 70.
Then the video explained the one of none details.
That hand made nose must have been a real challenge.

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
The joke around here is if I ever won the lottery expect a phone call from me ... and I'll make it a collect call .. I'm never going to win, am I ?

David Clark

Reaction score
Hey, we can all dream can't we. I wonder how hard it really would be do the Nose and Wing on a 74. Body Styles aren't too dang different between the 71-2 and 73-4 RoadRunners. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
I don't think I would do that. I would find a Big Block Magnum GT and bring that one back to life, with an upgraded Big Block, many speed automatic (5 or 6 speed auto), the entire Firm Feel parts book thrown at the suspension, and the body straightened to the nearest micron, and a superior paint job. That is, after I did the same to the Miradas and the Cordoba.

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
On the Circle of the earth, Southern Man,Canada
If I won, I'd get my 68S redone with a SBM Twin turbo this time. Not for mega-power (450 would be enough for me), but for torque-shock. But my turbos wouldn't be in the usual spot. You'd hardly know they were there. Yes it would have O/D too.
Then I'd pay off my mortgage, set my retirement up for no worries and give the rest to the kids.
Then I'd go for a long drive. Maybe I would be gone for months; Honey......I don't know when I'll be back........... so, don't wait up....

Aspen500

Reaction score
Want to know what the first thing I'd do? Move away from this 24 hours a day non-stop traffic, noisy, freaking 8 lane freaking freeway that my house is 100 yards from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAARRRRGGHH!!!!
Sorry, I'm all better now.:p

Back