I'm an old newbie.

Reaction score
Hey there people. I am 57 years old, originally a Jersey boy but I have been a happy transplant here in Virginia for 20 years now. I just purchased a 1976 Roadrunner, 360 and I want to learn all I can about this vehicle. The gentleman I bought it from has MS and cannot really enjoy it anymore, he has owned it since 2011. It's all original in appearance but the engine (not #’s matching) has been upgraded. It's awesome.

BEEP.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's a very nice looking car!

My mother had MS, not a disease I would wish on anyone.
It is heartbreaking, he's a little older than me and only wanted the car to go to a Mopar lover. All the work done to the car was at Classic Motorsports here, two doors down from me. John and Ms. K are good people and they do some really nice work. So when he told them he needed to sell the car they put me in touch with him. There is no fender tag on the car, am I correct in thinking there is a way to get one? This had to be a special order car...no a/c, manual windows, but it has buckets, console, and tilt wheel, no body ad-ons, not even a spoiler. It has not one spec of rust on it, it was Ziebarted! The paint is original. And I can't find production numbers for the 76-80 Roadrunners. It's like I'm starting school again.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
ok if thats the end of your vin, your tag info is around.

Last edited:

Oldiron440

Reaction score
I don't think that I have seen a RR with a half vinyl roof before. Nice car.

Reaction score
I don't think that I have seen a RR with a half vinyl roof before. Nice car.
I hadn't either, I was skeptical that this was a clone, but the numbers match, it's the real deal. I can't afford the 40k+ Roadrunners, so this is the next best, and it's odd, I like odd. Love to see pics of yours...

Back