INFO:Manual M Wagon F/S-WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Contact seller
1978 Dodge Diplomat station wagon; my parents ordered this car new with a slant six and a four speed manual overdrive transmission. Currently it has 140,336 miles on the odometer but less then a thousand miles ago the motor was rebuilt and the four speed transmission was removed and a freshly rebuilt automatic transmission was installed. We had a automatic station wagon parts car that donated all the nessesary parts to make this look like a factory installation. There is no rust out that i can find but there is a couple of small dents right near the left tail light. It will need some work on the upolstery, origanilly it had the woodgraining on the sides and around the rear. It is a very solid classy car with a lot of good use still in it, it comes with the shop manual and all the paper work from it's purchase from the dealer. It also comes with a complete front clip, all four doors, a rear hatch lid, the quarter window glasses and a bunch more bits and pieces. If you would like more information please feel free to e-mail. The asking price is $1,295.00 obo DC8X2@povn.com The car is located in Northestern Washington State
index.php

index.php

Eastyorker

Reaction score
Are there any pictures? Nothing is coming up for me? Do you still have the old pedals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back