Innova 3120 code reader OBD1+2 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

res1vw21

Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought this and used it once, It was $210 + tax I am asking $165 shipped to the USA.

Thanks

-Ross-

• Retrieves diagnostic trouble codes and definitions (in English, Spanish, or French) from your vehicle's computer to help diagnose problems
  • Reads check engine light warnings on 1996 and newer vehicles through any OBDII protocol, including CAN (Controller Area Network), as well as most popular OBDI (1981-1995) vehicles
  • Displays freeze frame data
  • Automatic refresh updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle
  • Unique patented all-in-one screen display and LED display

2328565_f520.jpg

Last edited:

Frankpeterson

Reaction score
I bought this and used it once, It was $210 + tax I am asking $165 shipped to the USA.

Thanks

-Ross-

• Retrieves diagnostic trouble codes and definitions (in English, Spanish, or French) led from your vehicle's computer to help diagnose problems
  • Reads check engine light warnings on 1996 and newer vehicles through any OBDII protocol, including CAN (Controller Area Network), as well as most popular OBDI (1981-1995) vehicles
  • Displays freeze frame data
  • Automatic refresh updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle
  • Unique patented all-in-one screen display and LED display

Do you still have the instrument with you? Please reply ASAP

Last edited:

slant6billy

Reaction score
My neighbor's name is Frank Peterson............... can't be the same dude. My neighbor is ALL CHEVY. Funny though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back