Inside Vehicle Lighting

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Has anyone increased there lighting within there vehicle. Even with the dimmer options that we have in our vehicles mine seems to have very low lighting even when the dimmer switch is turned all the way up. Anyone have some pictures of there complete dash let up or a back side view of a cluster that fits a 1977 Dodge Aspen? Thank You.

Last edited:

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
I am trying to find something online that shows how many bulbs I should have in my dash completely. The previous owner messed with all the wiring and it was obvious he did not know what he was doing. I am assuming I should have cluster bulbs. Heater bulbs. Radio bulbs. Map light bulbs and wiper and light bulbs. I am sure all of this should be let up am I right? With the vehicle being a 1977 Dodge Aspen I am unsure exactly how much of the inside should be let up in the dash tho.

The previous owner had all the wiring so messed up in this thing. Makes me wonder if he did away with some of the wiring. If he did I did not see anything cut.

Last edited:

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
If you want brighter LEDs are the way to go
IIRC they are 194 bulbs, so get LED 194 replacements in whatever color you wish to add a lil personal flavor to it

Speaking of which, anyone know how many bulbs are in a M cluster? :D

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Anyone have those blue LED lights installed in dash? Let me see those pictures if u have them.

Back