Insurance rates ,how good are they for your mopar?

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Got ya ,cool i should look into silver wheels but we get a multi vehicle discount if we stay with who we are with and it out weighs at the moment the benefits of switching

That's what I've got going on too.
But doing the math I might go with Hagerty (silver wheels) on just the Caravelle next year.

mirada80

Reaction score
For me we have 2 daily drivers all year and three in the summer when we get her Sebring convertible out, so multivehicle discount is covered. But the Silver wheel insurance is still a fraction of the cost of any of insurance of the other cars.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
For me we have 2 daily drivers all year and three in the summer when we get her Sebring convertible out, so multivehicle discount is covered. But the Silver wheel insurance is still a fraction of the cost of any of insurance of the other cars.

For sure....that's why I'm thinking of going that route with my Caravelle and keep the two daily's on the regular insurance.

mirada80

Reaction score
SilverWheels (Steeves Insurance) agents here in NB are huge supporters of local small car shows and cruises as well as the large ones like the Atlantic Nationals. they are car people and get it. It is a refreshing change from other companies that that don't understand old cars.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
That is very cool.
I've got State Farm right now.
They don't seem to care either way as long as the cheque doesn't bounce....

tim berry

Reaction score
I use grundy 159 per. Yr at 10000 agreed value no milage restrictions just can't be a daily driver

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
hmmm i think mine is cheap but its restricted ,so i may just have to do some more research

kkritsilas

Reaction score
I think Silver Wheels does require some statement of anticipated driving mileage. Other than that, no shopping, and no driving to work (a lot). You can drive it to work a little bit, but not everyday. I put 2K Km. on mine, they have no issue.

Kostas

Back