Introducing New Member: JackVolareBeep

JackVolareBeep

Reaction score
Semi retired Entrepreneur and Sales Executive. Collect WW 2 items also. Just bought car like I had in high school. 77 Volare Road runner.

JackVolareBeep

Reaction score
My ride...
Road15.jpg

6800 Original miles...Owned by a Golden Commando previously.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Looks like it cleaned up nice. Did you JUST buy it or are you the second owner since it was brought out? I was very interested in the car but not at over 9k when it was first offered by the family member.

Last edited:

JackVolareBeep

Reaction score
Looks like it cleaned up nice. Did you JUST buy it or are you the second owner since it was brought out? I was very interested in the car but not at over 9k when it was first offered by the family member.
cleaned up by second owner who had it for a year...

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Although every owner has every right to do as they wish I dont grasp the repop strip kit, it takes away from the org. owners idea and GC backstory on the car.

The R prefix on the order number on the fender tag and the way the stripes were added to the overall story along with the added 4bbl.

7.jpg

XfbodyX

Reaction score
How does it run? I ask that because it looks like its got timing tape on the balancer or a different balancer/painted which id think might of been a cam change. Maybe?

xxx.jpg

Last edited:

Justwondering

Reaction score
All I could see was just how badly my M-body needs a paint job and all-weather parking/storage.
XfbodyX -- you can be my spotter any day of the week ...

Welcome to the forum jackvolarebeep!
JW

Back