Introducing New Member: kimrpaige

kimrpaige

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I was just looking around here and saw that you have welcomed me. A little about myself, As you know I live in Orlando, originally from the St. Louis area, joined the Navy and studied aircraft engine mechanics, actually studied before the Navy, anyway spent a lot of my Navy years in Maine. Retired from the Navy in 93, moved to Orlando in 09 to keep from shoveling snow, LOL and semi retired. I am retiring from the Postal Service in February after 21 years there as a electronic technician. Planning on moving to Daytona area in January or so. I own a 1977 Dodge Aspen SE coupe in Spitfire Orange, with white Landau top and white bucket seat interior, 318, 904 auto, ps, pb, and factory A/C. I bought the car off E-Bay a couple of years ago, and have been restoring it little by little, it is almost complete. I have a ton of money in it and did not realize how scarce some parts are. I will post a pic sometime soon. I was a member and maybe still am of Aspen Volare forum/site, however I can no longer log in and no one will answer my emails I wrote to the webmaster, so here I am here. I see some familiar names here. Anyway, I hope to post more and maybe I can help some folks out. I look foward to reading lots of posts. Kim

Slantasaurus

Reaction score
Welcome Kim, I'm right down the road in Z-hills....I'll be over in Daytona on Friday for the Turkey Run.

kimrpaige

Reaction score
Great, I will be there also but will not be driving the Aspen, will be visiting my wife's uncle. What color and style is your car, in case I see it in the mass of cars.

Slantasaurus

Reaction score
I won't have my Aspen wagon there, but I will be going through the swap looking for stuff I can use (long shot I know...). I'll have my PT woodie but it'll just be in the regular parking lot.

kimrpaige

Reaction score
What do you need? I have a guy over in Tampa that has a couple. PM me and we can chat, I may have stuff you need also, but doubtful, LOL

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
it was for a bit ,,but its up running again ,,i have a hard time logging in as well some days ,,it times out on me

Back