Jim’s Arizona parts

mpdave391

Reaction score
so I messaged Jim’s az parts today looking for some dash. Wiring and a engine harness for my volare and his wife emailed me back
She told me
Her husband passed away last weekend. Was anyone aware

Aspen500

Reaction score
No, I didn"t know that. He was one of the good guys. He retired a couple years ago and his rust free parts were missed. I got a few things from him and darn good prices, and the parts were all exactly as described.

volare 1977

Reaction score
Sorry to hear, awesome guy. I often wondered why wasn`t responding much anymore after he made the big clean up of parts. I have to wonder if his death was sudden or something he has been dealing with? Could happen to any of us at anytime. Sad.

Justwondering

Reaction score
I talked with Debbie (Jim's wife) and she said it was "totally unexpected".
She asked me to see if anyone needs parts... all his carparts need to go...
Quote:
Hi Rebecca. Could you pls let anyone that is local (Phoenix, AZ area) to contact me if they want ANY parts and they can come over to look. I’d be open to selling everything My home no. is ###-###*####. I can’t log into the website so maybe you can post that? Thanks in advance if you can help me. Debbie

Endquote:

PM me if you are serious about anything and want her phone number. I'm not sure if she has an inventory... but I will ask.

JW

mpdave391

Reaction score
When I spoke with her it sounded like she didn’t I was looking for some parts
That’s how I had found out he passed away if anyone local wants pick up some stuff for people that isn’t local that would be awesome sounds like it might help her out a lot

Justwondering

Reaction score
Here is another update from Debbie:
quote:
Hi Becky. I spoke to Rob Yule yesterday. An old friend of Jim’s. He’s going to help me with the cars and parts. I will send you pics when I get them. Rob knows what the parts are and we’ll take some pics. It will take 30 days b4 I can put the cars in my name. There’s a ’72 Dodge Demon with a 360 engine I believe and an Aspen Volare station wagon as well I’ll be selling. I’ll be in touch. Thanks for the help! Deb

end quote:
JW

Remow2112

Reaction score
Jim was a good dude. There was a period of time we swapped parts and cars some what regularly. Sad news.

AzDrew

Reaction score
Aw man what a shame, I had been a customer of Jim's for years. What a great and helpful guy for someone who was just getting into the hobby like me. He will be missed

Justwondering

Reaction score
Here is the latest:

Hi Becky. Dan from Tucson was up last week and went through everything. i think he’s on the Mopars Forum. I’m also having Rob’s friends Bob & Cheryl coming over next month, I think they’re on the Mopars website but not sure. Pls let for members know if anyone wants to come over and take a look they are welcome to. I won’t be shipping anything. I’ll also be selling the ’76 Aspen Wagon, ’72 Dodge Demon. and ’95 Ford 250 pickup with 50,000 miles on it. Dan looked at all of them. My home phone no. is ###-###-#### if you or anyone would like to come over. Thanks for all your help Becky!

----
So it would appear that you need to go there to see the inventory or get one our members to go for you.
Dan -- if you went, could you tell us what's available?

I have her number if anyone wants it.

JW

8T2TOP

Reaction score
I used Jim many many moons ago when lived back east down south,and had to use Parts Voice by PHONE .. I always remember it reading the list, Arizona parts Tempe ,AZ,..
RIP ..sorry for your loss .
And the aftermath...

AzDrew

Reaction score
Here is the latest:

Hi Becky. Dan from Tucson was up last week and went through everything. i think he’s on the Mopars Forum. I’m also having Rob’s friends Bob & Cheryl coming over next month, I think they’re on the Mopars website but not sure. Pls let for members know if anyone wants to come over and take a look they are welcome to. I won’t be shipping anything. I’ll also be selling the ’76 Aspen Wagon, ’72 Dodge Demon. and ’95 Ford 250 pickup with 50,000 miles on it. Dan looked at all of them. My home phone no. is ###-###-#### if you or anyone would like to come over. Thanks for all your help Becky!

----
So it would appear that you need to go there to see the inventory or get one our members to go for you.
Dan -- if you went, could you tell us what's available?

I have her number if anyone wants it.

JW
Hi Jw, can you DM her number? I tried calling Jim's but it seems it was disconnected already

Back