Jims AZ parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruceynz

Reaction score
Hi,

Yes some time back I had a few emails with him, just wanted to chat to him about some parts, I will email.

Thanks
Bruce

furyfrank

Reaction score
I can call him and tell him you want his phone number or you can PM him. I don't like to give phone numbers for everyone to see.

Bruceynz

Reaction score
Hi Frank,

No problem I understand, if its not public then best not give it out, I just thought since he was running a business he would list a contact number, but I agree if he has not published it then best I wait to hear from him via email.

Thanks
Bruce

EVIL ASP

Reaction score
jims a hell of guy, good business man fair prices.

Bruceynz

Reaction score
Yes I had a few emails with him, is a very good and helpful! I am kicking myself for mucking around, anyway I have since just bought a 8.25" diff with a 3.21 ratio in it, would of preferred around 3:1 but as I have a pallet close to shipping out to NZ I had to do something.

furyfrank

Reaction score
Know the man personally and he is a straight up honest and nice guy.:icon_wink:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Don't know him personally but just through knowing him here and people he's dealt with I can say that Jim is a really great guy.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Ditto for me. The parts I got from him were exactly as described and darn reasonable prices. To be honest, the parts were actually better than described. My bumper cores came from him (my original rear bumper was rusted through and the front was bent) and were way better than I expected. He said the insides had moderate rust, I say they had a light surface rust. What's a lot of rust in Arizona is mint condition in Wisconsin, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back