Just listed on eBay NOS TriBand Antennas - power and non... Userid Techexchange

techexchange

Reaction score
I'm not a car radio person (though I have several NOS from when Eastern Electronics in Hackensack NJ which closed 15 years ago). I listed 4048349 (non-power) and 4048259 (power). I have a small number of Power and not Antennas.
I'd appreciate help improving my listing (cuz I have no idea what these fit other than late 70s and early80s).

Dr J

Reaction score
I'm not a car radio person (though I have several NOS from when Eastern Electronics in Hackensack NJ which closed 15 years ago). I listed 4048349 (non-power) and 4048259 (power). I have a small number of Power and not Antennas.
I'd appreciate help improving my listing (cuz I have no idea what these fit other than late 70s and early80s).
Do you still have them

Dr J

Reaction score
I am looking for a Power antenna for a 1981 Chrysler LeBaron, the one I saw in your sold is not going to work, it looks different and it is for a CB as well. I think that one goes to a 1978 new yorker, these had a separate power switch. The one I am looking for would have a green lead, which powers on with radio... I will try to find the part # for what I need, then could tell if what you have will work.

Autostocks

Reaction score
I am looking for a Power antenna for a 1981 Chrysler LeBaron, the one I saw in your sold is not going to work, it looks different and it is for a CB as well. I think that one goes to a 1978 new yorker, these had a separate power switch. The one I am looking for would have a green lead, which powers on with radio... I will try to find the part # for what I need, then could tell if what you have will work.
Did you ever find a part number? I have a non-functioning power antenna in my 78 Super Coupe. I have a parts manual and see the motor you reference for the New Yorker, but I don't see any part number for other models like Volare/Aspen.

Back