Login issues again

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Okay new issue logging in. I use the same name & password and it keeps stopping me from logging in, but ! Ig I hit register, then click on Forums,,,,,,,I get straight in. What's, going, on?

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
I'd try anything to stay logged in Joey. I like coming here. Wanna be able to keep coming here. Btw. I just had to do it again.

Last edited:

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Okay , it flairs up again. First I thought it was an issue because I mentioned another web page in a post , but a few moments after it logged me in.

Justwondering

Reaction score
Ah Shorty .... I had a serious cache issue with my internet browser about 2 days ago and it was biting me in the behind the same way. I had to clear the cache 2 or 3 times before it got the message.
Lovely computer code.
JW

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Ah Shorty .... I had a serious cache issue with my internet browser about 2 days ago and it was biting me in the behind the same way. I had to clear the cache 2 or 3 times before it got the message.
Lovely computer code.
JW
Well, I can agree with that, but, I'm replying now , but if I scroll up it still tells me to login

kkritsilas

Reaction score
It may be worth trying Firefox or Safari/Edge/Explorer just to see if it makes a difference. Sometimes, user profiles get messed up, which can create a large number of seemingly unrelated problems.

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Have you tried a different browser?
No. I'd been using it for sometime now. I don't have these issues all the time , just every so often. I go through normal procedures as always, even click the box to stay logged in. However every time I come back I gotta go through the process of logging back in.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No. I'd been using it for sometime now. I don't have these issues all the time , just every so often. I go through normal procedures as always, even click the box to stay logged in. However every time I come back I gotta go through the process of logging back in.

are you ticking the box next to "Stay logged in"?

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I cant know what- I cant see your settings on your phone. I'll bet if you use a different browser these problems might go away. You have to have settings set to allow and retain cookies.

Back