WANTED Looking for bucket seat and automatic console setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironwolf

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking for a set of seats and the automatic floor console for an F body 78 Volare. I need the column, shifter, mounting brackets, console and bucket seats. I have a light blue interior now so would be looking for something in that color but not necessary. I also need a nice front grill and the top door edge chrome along the top of the doors next to the window felt. Thanks

Sedanman

Reaction score
You saw my ad for the seats. I have most everything for a console except the console housing. I have the floor linkage,shifter,wiring,floor bracket,trans bracket,button,indicator plate. I posted an ad for the grille

NoCar340

Reaction score
Are you aware of what 78 Volare grilles go for....if you even can find one?
I'm thinking not.
$600-$1000 is not uncommon.
This one was $1500
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/NOS-1978-197...01423467389?_trksid=p2054897.l4275&rmvSB=true
To be fair, that one was listed at least 5 times and never sold. That being said, I wish I'd have grabbed a bunch more F-body grilles a few years back prior to my favorite yard crushing at least 10 good round-headlamp ones, including the cherry grille in the '78 Volare Premiere that supplied one of my 4-speeds. :(

Ironwolf

Reaction score
You saw my ad for the seats. I have most everything for a console except the console housing. I have the floor linkage,shifter,wiring,floor bracket,trans bracket,button,indicator plate. I posted an ad for the grille
I saw the grill but you have it listed as pending being sold. If it is still available let me know. What are you thinking on a package deal? I think I found a console, steering column, shifter and brackets. I have the small opera windows and would like to change them to the larger coupe windows so I would need the interior panels glass and outside moldings. Thanks Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back