Low Mileage 1998 5.9 litre (360) Dodge Magnum Engine, stored since '98

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigma57

Reaction score
Contact seller
Low Mileage 1998 5.9 litre (360) Dodge Magnum Engine

If interested, please send E-mail or PM with your E-mail address and I will send you photos of this engine.

I am located NW of Houston, Texas. Engine to be picked up in person, cash on receipt. No checks, MOs nor credit cards. All sales are final......

5.9 litre (360) Dodge engine......

$1,500 - Low mileage 1998 360 (5.9 litre) Dodge truck engine. Truck had less than 2,000 miles when wrecked. Engine has been sealed and stored in my garage since '98.

Best regards and thanks for looking,

Harry

enigma57

Reaction score
Howdy, Neighbour!

:wave: I'm about 30 minutes down the road from you. Yes, pictures would help. I have no hosting website to post them from though. So the best that I can do just now is to send someone who may be interested a zip file via E-mail.

At least that's the way I understand how posting pictures works. If there is another way to do it, let me know and I'll give it a try. I'm kinda old and not all that computer savvy. Do better at turning wrenches. But I'll sure give it a try if you know a way to do it.

Thanks,

Harry

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Pic.....

FILE0146-1.jpg

FILE0146-1.jpg

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Very nice offering there wow great price and motor not even really. Worked in 2000 km holly crap ,this wont last long for sure ,why are all the good deals in the usa ,darn !

enigma57

Reaction score
:eusa_dance: We're having really nice weather down here just now, Ninja. Sunny with a high of 66 degrees and low of 44 forecast for tomorrow. Nice weather for a road trip. Hint......Hint......

Best regards,

Harry

enigma57

Reaction score
This Dodge Magnum engine is still in my garage sealed and covered with a tarp as it has been since 1998.

Here are some photos (please disregard the MOPAR Performance manual flywheel, I was trial fitting it when I took these photos and it has since been sold).......

file0146-jpg.5997

file0147-jpg.5996

file0148-jpg.5993

file0150-jpg.5994

file0149-jpg.5995

Engine is complete from throttle body to oil pan except for cam position sensor and crank position sensor. I was going to buy a carburetor intake manifold and magnetic pickup distributor to put this engine into an early model car rather than use the factory fuel injection setup. The fuel injection intake and injectors are still on the engine and I have the throttle body and front drive pulleys and accessories here as well if you need them.

Thanks for your interest,

Harry

enigma57

Reaction score
Bremereric and CM360...... Sold this engine yesterday. Only MOPAR parts I have at present are aluminum 4-speed bellhousing, steel inspection cover and 3-finger clutch from '76 Dodge Dart. Fits 273, 318, 340 and 360 engines (including Magnum engines). Has large dia. hole for A833 OD trans and a few '60s hemi-spec A833's that had the large dia. input collar. Local pickup only. May have flywheel and 4-speed OD shifter here somewhere. Will include them at no charge if anyone here buys the bellhousing. Give me a holler if you can use them.

No, did not have the '98 Dodge computer. Was going to use MOPAR Performance distributor and carburetted intake on this engine in earlier model car. Fellow who bought engine Sunday will be doing the same.

Yes, a '70s timing cover and accessory brackets and pulleys will fit the Magnum engines. This is what MOPAR Performance offers on their Magnum crate engines.

'70s 360 intake will not bolt onto Magnum heads due to different angle of bolts holding it down on heads without some reworking. There are carburetted intakes made to fit the Magnum heads though. MOPAR Performance and Edelbrock have them. You can see the difference in bolt hole angle here. 360 intake is at top. Scroll down to the intake below it. That is the 360 Magnum intake......

Intake Manifolds - Chrysler - Small-Block - RPM Air-Gap Series - Edelbrock, LLC.

Thanks for your interest,

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back