M BODY F BODY SAME HEADERS

CM360

Reaction score
Looking for some quality headers for my '78 Lebaron. There are china ones that never fit right. Found some Hooker for an V8 Aspen. Any fitment issue between these body styles?

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
ohhhh...before you buy, I have a set of Headmans still in the box, been that way since I bought them NEW waaaayyy back when.

My point being: they do me no good, I'm moving to W2 TTI setup anyways...make me an offer, I suspect the shipping cost will flat out suck though.

Duke5A

Reaction score
ohhhh...before you buy, I have a set of Headmans still in the box, been that way since I bought them NEW waaaayyy back when.

My point being: they do me no good, I'm moving to W2 TTI setup anyways...make me an offer, I suspect the shipping cost will flat out suck though.

Is CM360 Stateside? I don't know what the situation on the border is like right now, but if you come over here we can ship it from my place. I could give you those 11.75" caliper adapters too.

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Is CM360 Stateside? I don't know what the situation on the border is like right now, but if you come over here we can ship it from my place. I could give you those 11.75" caliper adapters too.

Ha, I'd love to do that Mark. I got your msg about the sway bars too and haven't quite gotten the chance to crawl up into the garage attic to search for what I have. Every day I think "today is THAT day"...and then things go sideways!

Most likely I cannot do the cross-border thing, if anything b/c I would be required to quarantine upon my return back home for two weeks afterwards. Not sure what the MI detailed requirements are as far as me crossing over to the state in the first place either.

Back