MidWest - roll call

MBDale

Reaction score
I’m in Canada. Would try to put the effort into a Mid-West meet up. Going to try and get to Chrysler’s at Carlisle in July. I’ll probably fly and rent a car for that. We’ll see.

greyghost

Reaction score
I was born in Tomah, WI. Grew up in Rockford, IL. Currently reside in Roscoe, IL. My money pit is a '79 LeBaron. I recently got a '79 Chrysler 300 (Cordoba) for drive line parts. I just need a place to start doin' some rippin' and tearin'. Planning on building a 2nd garage next spring.
LeBaron's New Tyres 002.JPG
Cordoba Front Shot Left.png

Zeph_L

Reaction score
I'm in WI, way up in the Wausau area, quite a distance from Chicago. At least you have some local meets to go to, around here car shows and/or cruises aren't exactly a weekly thing. Heck, I'd be happy with more than one organized cruise a year. The one cruise there is, is awesome with 800-900 vehicles but, it's also the ONLY one and is only once a year in August.
Wausau is where I bought my Diplomat.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Wausau is where I bought my Diplomat.
Cool! I don't actually live in the city of Wausau (thankfully, lol) but in a suburb, the Village of Rib Mountain.
Haven't been to your area in eons but remember a few times we took the 90 mile drive to cruise Mason Street (?) and stuff, mainly back in the early '80's (he says, showing his age).

Back