Mirada Daytona?

SRTMirada

Reaction score
A friend sent me this picture with no other information. Does anyone know anything about this car?
20210102_184915.jpg

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Yes, that was a secret skunkworks at Chrysler to bring Petty back to mopar. Was said to go 210 at Talladega with only a slant six. lol

Aspen500

Reaction score
LOL:p

I heard they got 218 at Talledega after they made it into a Super Six and put the 2 brl carb on.:D

johnnyride

Reaction score
That car has been kicking around for a while. I may have even posted it years ago.

Last edited:

jasperjacko

Reaction score
it was 210 with the restrictor plate, 218 without.

Greg55_99

Reaction score
THAT is HORRIBLE! Bet it was fast though...

Greg

johnnyride

Reaction score
Ben -I saw that white Mirada on eBay. Nice car. The double body-side molding was a little weird though.

Reaction score
Ben -I saw that white Mirada on eBay. Nice car. The double body-side molding was a little weird though.
Yes, ruins the appearance. Spoiler is not my taste either. It was likely owned by someone older. I thought $4K was all I would want to spend to buy it, just under $6K seems too much to me. Hope everyone stays well out there!

johnnyride

Reaction score
Yes, ruins the appearance. Spoiler is not my taste either. It was likely owned by someone older. I thought $4K was all I would want to spend to buy it, just under $6K seems too much to me. Hope everyone stays well out there!

$6K is optimistic, although it looks in great shape. It's relisted now. He's asking 9 out of 10 T-Top money. But removing the secondary trim wouldn't be too hard. Although taking off the wing would leave holes to fill!

Reaction score
$6K is optimistic, although it looks in great shape. It's relisted now. He's asking 9 out of 10 T-Top money. But removing the secondary trim wouldn't be too hard. Although taking off the wing would leave holes to fill!
True, true. I’m really looking for a volare/aspen wagon, rust free is all I care about. I feel it may take me a while to find.

Back