Moog K7091 shaft kits

alf44

Reaction score
i thought that the B bodies went up to 78 or so with the charger daytona, magnum, and others

NoCar340

Reaction score
They went through to 1979, but the big block option died in '78. Cbodyuser's talking about the specific last years in which they used caster/camber cams on the upper control arms.

My imp

Reaction score
Here's another wrench in the works for yuns; K-7190 is the number from USP for the offset shaft itself!

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
Good info- always nice to be able to sharpen up the handling

My imp

Reaction score
The AUP K7190 arrived yesterday. Checked it against one still installed, it appears to match. It comes with shaft, bushings, & all hardware. Wish the guy would've had two! So anyone looking for the offset shaft, this part #K7190 is a good one from Automotive Undercar Products!

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
Does automotive undercar products have a website? I am trying to find this kit, with the offset shaft.

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
yeah I am coming up with nothing on that company also. I am not even sure if am going to need problem solver shafts anyway.

mchartier105

Reaction score
Old thread, but I managed to find a set after a LOT of searching, one from Rockauto and one from EBay. Though I used them backwards to add more negative camber to my suspension for better handling, I was still only able to get about -1.2 camber though

Aspen500

Reaction score
You must have a good k-member! Most of us have problems with too MUCH negative camber, myself included. I just put the TSB upper control arm bracket shims in mine. Need to do an alignment yet, once the car comes back out after it's winter hibernation but they took care of the problem. Mine gradually got more and more neg. camber, which also caused about 1/2" toe out, and the resulting tire wear that I somehow didn't notice until a couple months ago. The way it handled should have been a clue, especially to an auto tech like me. Kind of embarrassing actually.:oops:

tubtar

Reaction score
Not any more.
I am thinking I got the last one in the universe.
I'll know for sure on Monday when wrench monkey opens , but I need the second shaft to finish my deal.

tubtar

Reaction score
Can't thank you enough for the tip , Volare 77.
I had no idea how difficult finding parts for these would be , but so far , I have been pretty lucky.
Late B body k member to body mounts solved that riddle , and you helped me find the last piece I needed to go through the V-8 K member I plan on swapping into the car.
I haven't even gotten around to the rear end yet , but I do have the longer B body S/S spring mounts , two sets of springs...............3200 lb. and 3800 lb.
I also have everything to do a ladder bar set up but the shocks , so I will worry about that in a month or so.
I have been stock piling stuff for a couple years , and am building a 360 / 408 right now too............machining is done and assembly is on going.
Hopefully have it on the dyno by the end of the month.
Jeeze..............I might even be driving it by summer. LOL

Back