80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Cool...who was the music by? Triumph?
So what's the story? Car show? Dealer?
Whew....that's alot of questions....lol

Thanks for posting Billy!

slant6billy

Reaction score
So a Polara Drag car with a hemi, 72 duster with a 440 and sharktooth grille. The two Darts- one was a 70 and the other 72 The one had a knuckle buster shifter- looked like brass knuckles. The new challey was potent too .These guys are a family of drag racers - over 4 generations. This was a car dealer and these are for sale. I got to talking about details of the cars, I never got a chance to ask $$$$$$- sorry. The end is me passing out

slant6billy

Reaction score
So the dealership is KC Auto. I spoke with Dan (Grandfather) and Dan (Grandson). Dan the Grandson is planning to take that Polara down the track. Here is their website: www.kcautosnj.com. I could have shot the breeze with these guys all day, but they are in business to sell cars not bs with me. Plus, I get annoying quick with a million questions

slant6billy

Reaction score
With the exception of the modern challey on the lot and the other daily driver cars, all that old go fast mopars had some sort of roll cage in each of them. I don't know if certified or not....

9secRR

Reaction score
If the owners don't have time to bs with you, kick them in the balls!!!!! It's there job to bs about there cars. Never forget the "we" are the ones buying there cars. If it wasn't for us, they would go broke.

slant6billy

Reaction score
If the owners don't have time to bs with you, kick them in the balls!!!!! It's there job to bs about there cars. Never forget the "we" are the ones buying there cars. If it wasn't for us, they would go broke.

I don't know. I can be pretty frikkin annoying. Like Horseshack, Skreetch, Ralph Mouth, or Potsy Webber. I've had women put a sock in my mouth during Bedroom olympics, just to shut me up.

9secRR

Reaction score
Billy you crack me up!!!!

bedroom Olympics.........dam that's a good one

she could have put something else in your mouth.........just saying lol

slant6billy

Reaction score
Billy you crack me up!!!!

bedroom Olympics.........dam that's a good one

she could have put something else in your mouth.........just saying lol

Believe me, there was this one from the late 90s. She was a nurse who became a stripper after I dumped her. Prior to me kicking her to the curb, she got about 6 mind erasers in her and chased me with a double ended _______. I had to lock myself in the bathroom until she gave up and passed out. Buck Cherry wrote a song about her "Crazy B____"

I could find the really wacked crazy ones, for sure. Or I just brought the freak out of them. Hell, if I can't laugh at myself, then no one else can.

DCAspen

Reaction score
Hey Billy,Did you win the gold medal in the "Broad" Jump?

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Believe me, there was this one from the late 90s. She was a nurse who became a stripper after I dumped her. Prior to me kicking her to the curb, she got about 6 mind erasers in her and chased me with a double ended _______. I had to lock myself in the bathroom until she gave up and passed out. Buck Cherry wrote a song about her "Crazy B____"

I could find the really wacked crazy ones, for sure. Or I just brought the freak out of them. Hell, if I can't laugh at myself, then no one else can.

Wow man!!
Strapon seminars??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back