FOR SALE My aspen r/t forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverd1973

Reaction score
Contact seller
1979 aspen r/t
Motor is a 360 with a moderate cam that is very street drivable with anywhere from 275-300hp. Transmission is a 727 with a new 2800 stall converter. The rear is a 8 1/4 with 3:55 suregrip. Engine bay was never painted and shows the original color. Tires are all new and worth over $1000 on there own. Car also has a sunroof installed. Not sure if it was installed by the dealer of by one of the past owners. Over the winter over $1500 worth of new parts were replaced or upgraded. Comes with new black carpet as well as a rear black speaker deck panel and a set of factory aspen buckets that will need redoing. Currently has Eddie Bauer buckets seats. All receipts to prove the parts baught. Car runs strong and cruises nice. Frame and 2 floor patches were done by the previous owner. Love to keep it but I have another project I need to start and this has to go due to space. Not interested in and trades unless it was an aspen or volare t-top car in great condition. Last picture shown is what the car would have looked like when new with all its stripes and color. Car only gets driven on nice days and sleeps in the garage a lot as I work usually 60 hrs a week. Keep in mind that if you buy a $3000-4000 starter car then paint it and get a motor built you will be well over $10000 easy. Asking $10000. OBO as is. Call or text 519-995-6387. Car is located in Tecumseh Ontario

$_59.JPG

$_59 (1).JPG

$_59 (3).JPG

$_59 (4).JPG

$_59 (2).JPG

$_59 (5).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back