my car is messed up thank you

tim berry

Reaction score
ok here is the tail of woe. I and the missus just had the house and garage painted. the contractor power washed the buildings, when he did the garage doors water got in between the door sections, then he put the primer on the doors when they dryed so the paint and water mix I have to go to work at 10:00 pm. I open the door and the mixture dumps out on my magnum r/t no biggie wash it off and go to work. when I get home I look at the Cordoba and yep there is paint on that too! so anyway I break out the compound. and get to fixing the mess 4 hrs. later I have a hood that look as good as Troy's modoba. so. the next morning I talk to the contractor and explain. the error of his ways. ok moving on two days later the Finnish coat is going on he tells his guys cover the car up and they do (with a wet piece of plastic that was laying in the yard loaded with sand and other crap) needless to say the car got the sh-t scratched out of it. now he has a big bill. anyway he's. a nice guy and accepted full responsibility. and hes gonna pay. he tells me a story about a job he did and the customer. had a ferrari. the garage and I said do you know what the difference. between this car and that one is he said. no so I said you can get parts for the ferrari but house looks nice!

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Sorry man. It's sad that people aren't more careful with other folks belongings. I was afraid you were going to say their ladder fell on the car!

tim berry

Reaction score
no Troy no ladder thank God but the guys intent was correct the execution sucked, just one more thing I gotta do in between everything else! and boy did it look nice. I just hope they can straiten out most of it the paint wasn't that good to begin with.

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
got pics of how bad it is?
if the scratches aint deep you might be able to buff it out

tim berry

Reaction score
the paint on this car is about done most of it will buff out. the car was a ten footers to start with I had it down to a out seven and a half. lets see if the body shop gets it down to five foot. ill be happy if it winds up the way it was

Back